Video contest – results
Budapest, 1. August 2016. – Out of the 41 videos submitted to the contest 12 were selected by the jury using the criteria published in the call. These 12 videos will take part in the online public vote starting at the end of August and closing on the 20th of October and the most popular of them will receive the awards.
The following organizations’ videos were selected for the online public vote:
- Csongrád County Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Ecoservice Foundation
- Energiaklub Climate Policy Institute Applied Communications Association
- GODOLYE Social Cooperative
- Green Spider Foundation
- Hungarian Civil Liberties Association
- Hungarian Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Alliance
- K-Monitor Public Benefit Association
- Magosfa Foundation for Environmental Education and Ecotourism
- Motivation Educational Association
- Speak Out! - Association to Give Voice to the Voiceless
- Zachor Foundation for Social Remembrance
The winners will receive further information by email. Applicants who were not selected to take part in the vote according to the jury’s decision will also be informed by email.