4 Year 448 Projects - presentations of the conference
The event was organized by the operator of the programme: Ökotárs, Autonómia, DemNet and Carpathian Foundations in the European Youth Centre Budapest, 6-7 April 2017.
The first day of the conference - the "National Day" - focused on presenting the history and results of the Hungarian Programme, while the second day - the "International Day" - provided an opportunity for networking and experience sharing among Hungarian and Central-European NGOs.
- Supporting Civil Society, EEA and Norway Grants – Paivi Anttila, Senior Sector Officer, Financial Mechanism Office
- 4 YEARS, 448 PROJECTS Key facts and figures of the programme – Veronika Móra, programme director
- 4 YEARS, 448 PROJECTS Programme evaluation of the NGO Fund – Roland Kelemen-Varga, Julianna Kiss és Emma Várnagy, members of the Fund Operator’s evaluation team
- 4 YEARS, 448 PROJECTS Sessions in the conference – Ágnes Oravecz, member of the Fund Operator’s evaluation team
- Human rights and civil society organization in Europe – Waltraud Heller, Programme Manager, European Union Fundamental Rights Agency
- The state of civil society worldwide: presentation of the CIVICUS Monitor – Marianna Belalba, CIVICUS
- Some perspectives from the donor community – Hanna Surmatz, Legal Counsel European Foundation Centre
- Where we are, what we plan…?” – Peter Medved, Ekopolis Foundation /Jan Orlovsky, Open Society Foundation
Short presentations of best practice projects supported by the NGO Programmes in Poland, Romania and Cyprus:
- Katarzyna Batko-Tołuć, Citizens Network Watchdog, Poland
- Adrian Szelmenczi, ActiveWatch, Romania
- Zoe Georgiou, Urban Gorillas, Cyprus
Thank you for the participation and for the comments!