|Project title||Active Adopt!– For Undertaking the Adoption|
|Thematic area||Provision of welfare and basic service to vulnerable groups|
|Name of the organization||Ágacska Foundation for Adoption and Families|
|Postal address||1223 Budapest, Hűség u. 14.|
|Project manager||Dr. Nagy Katalin|
|Project timeframe||September 2nd, 2013 - June 1st, 2014|
|Amount of support||9,285 €|
15.1. Active Adopt!– For Undertaking the Adoption
15.2.Main goal is the active role for the adoption of social acceptance.
The aim is that the foundation appeared in recognizing the needs of adoptive families (adoptive parents and adopted children) through their own example in their actively participate in order to favor the social inintegration of adoptive families.
Target groups directly affected:
- 24 people adoptive parents who are involved in the mentor training.
- 20 people teenagers who participate in the peer helper training..
- 5-6 families who are on a planned documentary.
Project indirect target groups:
The Foundation have around. 200 families (app. 800 people)and extended family belonging to families (600-800 people).
- Mobilize of active parents of Fundation
- Group trainings
- Making Dokumentary
- Volunteer mentor training (in Szeged and Budapest), 24 adoptive parents, in 2 groups,12-12 person per group, 8 months, 1 time per month, 6-6 hours per time.
- Promoting contemporary training of adolescents with 20 adopted adolescents in 2 groups, 10-10 persons per groups (one group aged 14-16, in the other group older than 16 are involved), 8 months, 2 times a month, 3-3 hours per time.
- Making Documentary 4-5 family participation in adoption.