|Project title||Let’s go, guys!|
|Thematic area||Community and organizational development|
|Name of the organization||Noerth-East Passage Cultural and Academic Assosiation|
|Project manager||Darázs Richárd|
|Project timeframe||August 1st, 2013 - March 30th, 2014|
|Amount of support||9,993 €|
Our goal is to make the image of town and the history of town be re-ínterpreted in the community knowledge, and to let traumatic and preposterous notions be replaced by new images and new elements of intellectual and cultural heritage, moreover we aim to develop local identity of Miskolc by encouraging habitants to interiorize and (re-)use urban places.
The recent pritvate history of town should become understandable and people friendly, the social processes should be based on a common planning.
The direct target is to realize a series of programs strengthening all the aims above throughout:
- workshops and networking,
- organization development,
- civil actions (flash mobs, street art actions, designing street furniture, etc.) and programs (competitions, exhibitions, festivals, book- and filmshows),
- online communication by blogging and managing a fb-page.
Our target groups are:
- local NGOs, activitist, volunteers,
- local entrepreneurs and officers,
- decision makers of town,
- habintants priority to the youth.
- old and new partners among NGOs.
We expect results in:
- developping active urban communities and organizations,
- refreshing local identity and common imagination,
- initiating new community actions,
- beeing strengthened by cultural programs and publishing a picture book,
- beeing helped and catalyzed by blogging and all kind of social media.