|Project title||PecsWork - community swathes in the city|
|Thematic area||Community and organizational development|
|Name of the organization||Educators' Center Association|
|Postal address||7624 Pécs, Szent István tér 17|
|Phone||+36 72 215543|
|Project manager||Vincze Csilla Anna|
|Project timeframe||November 1st, 2013 - November 1st, 2015|
|Amount of support||138,286 €|
Parallel to the development of NHE the aim is:
- to develop and empower the District Service Centres working in and around Pécs and also the community based initiatives linked to them.
- to establish the networking of these organisations so that the grassroot movements and initiatives will be able to articulate their goals and interests.
District Service Centres can function and provide their services based on the local demands and this way serving the needs of the community.
Development of NHE:
elaboration of a multifocal organisational strategy; development of the organisational structure; improvement and development of services and cooperation.
CIVIL DOORS (5): District Service Centres;
SMALL DOORS (20): grassroot community groups.
selection of organisations, diagnosis; elaboration of development plans; development of own organisation, of Civil Doors and Small Doors; networking; transfer and valorisation of international organisational experience and dissemination of results to the university research programme examining the effects of the development
- development and efficiency enhancement of 26 organisations;
- Efficient networking with the involved organisations, and on the long term with the NGO's of Pécs city;
- The articulation of local goals and interests towards the decision makers can improve